My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Friday, December 08, 2006

For Now

I also wanted to state that for a period of unspecified time this vlog will be out of commission. Unfortunately I don't have the resources at this current time to continue it, but it may well be reopened sometime in the not so distant or distant future. Thank you for your patronage, comments, and I hope that you have enjoyed yourself while viewing my works.

Sincerely,
Tyler

This vlog was created for the University of Iowa Class
F/V Production: Alternative Forms
(Video Blogging / Podcasting)

Our course website is located here-Vlogging AllStars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home