My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

So I kept my promise with getting the images ready. I'm hoping that there'll be no linking issues. I'm using a site called Pureupload and it was very user friendly. I adapted what I was going to be shooting for my most current vlog entry from showing the websites that I'll be using for job searching to footage of one of my workplaces.

Order of Images

Greasy Spoon- This was a semester long project for my Photo Journalism Class in which I traveled to four or five different restaurants that fit the description of a greasy spoon and took photos of their interior and exterior.

Photo Services- Images taken during Iowa Football games versus Ohio State and Iowa State.

Bonnaroo- Photos that I took during a summer vacation to Bonnaroo in Manchester,TN. Included is a panorama of the band Radiohead made from two separate images and Ben Ottewell the lead singer of the British band Gomez.

The Villa de Chantal- A glorious old convent in Rock Island that I shot photos of before it burned down the following summer. These were taken for a final project of my first photography class.

Work in Progress- A project based loosely around the word Mundane that is being shot for my current photography class.






I've had difficulties finding job related websites that I trust or that seem to have anything to offer hence why the next vlog post won't be about job related sites. Though for a future entry I plan on documenting a job interview or something related to such being as I plan on applying to work at Dillard's at Coral Ridge Mall. Remember, this is a blog about documenting my increasingly exciting* employment.



*increasingly exciting-sarcasm, I know it's not the most fun to watch but it's mainly for me and you're along for the ride.


P.S.- This entry has a lot of love in it and a lot of coding. I've had many problems with it and I know it's organization has some to be desired for. I can only do so much w/ the blogger set up for editing the format. I'm still constantly looking for a section or type of code that I can use to organize it better graphically.

P.S.S.- I was surfing when I found this and I want it -


It's a tripod that can literally go anywhere. Supposedly they can hold a digital SLR camera w/ no problem. It'd make for some really neat shots.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    Wow, those are fantastic. I really like the Lone Tree sign. Cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home