My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Webisode Eight

Due to illness I hadn't been able to get this up. I apologize for the delay. This update is in the theme of stillmovies. It is an update on my current Photography project centered around the word Mundane and it's possible meanings.





5 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    Keep these "still movies" coming. I liked it alot. It reminds me of all those hole-in-the-wall local restraunts that don't have great food, but the atmosphere makes it amazing.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great colors, You have a lot of really good photos here, the red hallway, the blue door house, and the blue wall, the lone tree sign, I could go on, but yeah I did feel the mundane feeling, I think you wanted to capture.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very pleasant. If you care, my favorites are the two leather chairs, and "lone tree."

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    lone tree was tight, as was that other long night exposure with all the stars and the glowing horizon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home