My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Webisode Seven

Here's Webisode Seven. Hopefully before you watch this you've seen the short film La Jetee. Great movie that was the inspiration for 12 Monkeys. I also used it to an extent. This entry felt good to make, stepped outside of my comfort zone with it. I wasn't for sure how it was going to be assembled, I had made a couple of different storyboards. It all just came together in the end, move this here and that there kinda thing. Drama + a little Experimentation = Fear for Me. I think it worked well though. Enjoy.




FreeVideoCoding.com

7 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Josh said…

    I definitely dug it. I think the music really worked with the piece. Good execution of the concept.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Melinda Burns said…

    Hey I really liked this piece. The music really sounds nice. There were some very nice shots in here too.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    this turned out quite well. Appropriate for the Halloween post, but not too over the top in spookyness. I'll have to watch it again for THE SECRET.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonderful, I liked the film noir feel to it, the music the black and white, and the window shot, all very good and your voice went very well with the mood you set.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    I really liked your usage of still images. It made me start reflecting about my week.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger aka Victoria Lucas said…

    too bad you didn't have one of those sweet masks the dude wears in la jetee. i have one and can't sleep without it!

    ps: beautiful photography.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home