My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Webisode Four

So this is the first of my independent posts, which now makes me entirely responsible for any and all content without restriction. With that said I make no apologies for what I do or do not show because it is my intent to show you exactly what I want you to see, otherwise I wouldn’t bother editing.

Primarily this blog functions for me and me alone. I like to document my life so then in the future I can look back and reflect upon how I have or have not changed. The fact that I have it posted in a “public” place such as the Internet helps me to gain input into what I should or should not do by way of comments from others as well as keep in contact with loved ones near and far from me.

Though it is also my intention that Operation Career will function on the premise that I will document what I’m doing in order to find employment beyond college. Hopefully others will see how I have succeeded and failed and this will help them to reach their own goals.

This entry is not the permanent format for future posts but a good representation of what one should come to expect from my entries. I will establish what I have done and what I will do in order to reach the short term and long term goals I set for myself. I will use direct address as well as other forms to illustrate what is going on in my small, but self-important corner of the world. So share the laughter, the melancholy, and certainly the wine, let’s kick this donkey and get the show on the road.

Thank you,
Tyler

P.S.- I'm toying with a couple of things so bear with me.





3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger aka Victoria Lucas said…

    The idea behind this post is great--everybody does this (and if they don't, they're not human).
    I liked the minimalism, but I thought you were a little redundant at times.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    I liked the idea of going out and starring (how many r's are actually in that word?) up at the moon and reflecting on a regular basis. It's gettin mighty cold for that though. I'm interested to see that still photography you mentioned.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think people should do this more often. did you time-lapse the moon, because it actually moves a lot? - Along with Zach...see if you can incorporate some stills into a video.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home