My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Double Post

This is a double post due to the fact that I was negligent in submitting a previous in-class assignment. I will update later this week with the images that accompany The Villa portion of this post.




Speed Vlogging





The Villa



5 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you have a great voice for doing voice overs, it is very suthing and understandable. do more!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    Wow, the Villa piece was probably my favorite thing I've seen of yours all semester long. The juxtaposed images of the building before and after the fire were really evocative, especially since they came at the end of the video. Go find more places that you feel passionately about & make so many videos!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger aka Victoria Lucas said…

    this is really sad and kind of disturbing. ie, right up my alley. good job. your photos are beauts, as always.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    Both posts are EXCELLENT! The villa was great. I really like the now and then pics and the music fit perfectly. Your speed vlog was really nice. I want to try something like that.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    cool speedvlog; i'm diggin this fast-paced visual narrative chopped-up thing.

    the official post was awesome too. it's a good last post for the class, with you showing your photos and also including comments on the shoot's effects on yourself as a photographer in the voice-over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home