My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Webisode Five

Here's the first of three documentations of one of my jobs. Two that pay and one that's volunteer. And yes, I have three jobs plus being a full-time student. If I weren't busy what would I be? Hope everyone who visits takes a look at my previous post to checkout some of my images. I'll have that quick linked on the sidebar in the near future.

Goals to achieve by next post:
-Hear back from recent job interview and finish recording the entry for that.
-Link the photos on the sidebar.
-Find more potential job sites and make a vlog entry about that.


As with any of my goals, they are subject to change and modification. Obviously it's easier to throw more goals out there so that you can manage to get some of them done and eventually all of them.







7 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the tour and I will see you later.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger aka Victoria Lucas said…

    I liked your concept and music a lot, but I felt like the freeze-frame really took me out of it and destroyed its honesty. I felt cheated when I realized that it wasn't spontaneous!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Never saw the inside of there before. Cool.

    Also, thanks for giving me the bird at the beginning of the video...

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    it's neat to get an insider's view to a place that relates to the cinema department, but that many of us haven't gotten to hang out in.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger AndrewHart said…

    This took me back to my community college day when I was a photo major. Seeing the darkroom inspired me to want to take some still pictures again. good job.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger chris weagel said…

    Did you burn the building down?

    Chris Weagel
    human-dog.com

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice Images, all around interesting. Nay with the freeze frames, just unnecessary and disruptive. Thanks for the tour.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home