My great endeavor of finding a career post-college. And all the fun things inbetween. I will post what's going on or has gone on at previous employers, where I'm currently applying, or write what I think of when it comes to employment.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Webisode Three

So I wanted to try shooting a little more from the hip and it felt a little better than my two previous where everything was mounted on a tripod. I think I'm going to alternate between the two for future posts.

SO, this post is the final of our guided assignments for the class I'm taking and its focus was to describe your favorite place. Obviously this one is about my car whose name is Pumpkin. I'm also posting the uncut version in two parts, which I think is equally entertaining. I filmed it originally as a one shot for effect and what I thought was funny is that in the uncut version I do a lot of talking about my car and go off on a tangent or two before finally showing the car which is brief in comparison to the rest of the piece. It was meant to be humorous and different to try a different style than I had previously done. Enjoy.




2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you picked somthing off the floor or did somthing to it near the begining, i wondered what that was, I like that you made a rig to attach to your hip. shotting in the car is fun isnt it?

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger zach kmiec said…

    Sweet ride, man. I think you hit on an interesting idea talking about how much time you spend in that place. It would have been nice to maybe get a few more shots looking at different aspects of the car itself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home